53 Reasons Why I Love Being A Writer
I've said before that when it comes to work, we should do what we are passionate about. I mean, who wants to spend every day doing something they hate? I hit the jackpot when I became a writer 22 years ago, and it's even better now that I have Edit This®.
I really do love everything about my career. Here are 53 reasons why I love being a writer.
1. I can write about anything.
2. I can write from anywhere.
3. This is what I was meant to do.
4. I constantly learn something new.
5. I get to tell someone's story first.
6. I can use my imagination.
7. I get to see what happens next.
8. Writing makes me happy.
9. Writing gives me purpose.
10. I build relationships with strangers.
11. I am my own boss.
12. I can set my own schedule.
13. There's never a dull moment.
14. It helps me provide for my family.
15. I am never lonely.
16. I write it better than I can speak it.
17. I love it when inspiration strikes.
18. I can write my own story.
19. The journey to being a better writer.
20. I educate (writers, clients, students).
21. I can share stories about my family.
22. I constantly meet interesting people.
23. I get to meet famous people.
24. I get into cool places for free.
25. Words are like puzzle pieces.
26. I can bare my soul.
27. I can express myself.
28. I gain a sense of accomplishment.
29. Writing brings me closer to people.
30. There's no single answer.
31. Everyone and everything has a story.
32. Every day is a writing opportunity.
33. I can research and use stats.
34. I can refine a rough canvass.
35. It's just me and my computer.
36. My clients value my ability to write.
37. I can bring joy to people's lives.
38. I can make people cry (happy tears).
39. I get to make people laugh.
40. I've won cool awards along the way.
41. I get to partner with business owners.
42. It is worth the writer's block.
43. I can be a weirdo.
44. Writing gives me perspective on life.
45. Writing relieves a lot of stress.
46. I can live my life the way I want to.
47. Writing helps me know myself better.
48. I love the thrill of being in the zone.
49. I can change someone's life.
50. I can solve problems through words.
51. Writing is difficult, and that's okay!
52. It helps me make sense of the world.
53. I'm better at it than I was yesterday.
Call Edit This for all your writing and editing needs
Edit This is a writing and editing services company in Denton, TX that specializes in producing written and error-free copy that explains your passion, promotes your products and services, and helps you stand out.
Our list of services include:
* Website copy
* Press Releases
* And so much more
Whether you need us to write content from scratch or put a better spin on what you've written, we are the local writing and editing partner every business owner needs.
Thanks for reading!
*STEVE GAMEL is the President & Owner of Edit This, a writing and editing services company located in Denton, TX. Steve handles anything involving the written word. Give him a call today to help give your business a clear voice.