Have you been thinking about writing a book but either can't find the time to start or lack the ability to write? What you need is a ghostwriter, and Edit This® can help.
A ghostwriter is someone you hire to write your book for you. Rather than the ghostwriter taking credit, they stay behind the curtain while your name goes on the piece as the author.
This may seem like a weird concept to have a writing magician behind the curtain pulling strings. But aspiring novelists, business owners, musicians, politicians, athletes, and celebrities all over the world collaborate with ghostwriters all the time.
And they swear by it.
Hiring a ghostwriter is a great way to get your scattered ideas or memoirs into book form and published faster than you might be able to do on your own. A few additional benefits include:
* Not going through the process alone
* Saving you time and writer's block
* A book that's written in your voice
* More time to promote your work
* An extra set of editor's eyes
Edit This is the ghostwriter you've been looking for
Edit This is a one-stop-shop for all your writing and editing needs – and that includes book ghostwriting and editing services. We have passionately collaborated on several projects that have either already been published or are in the process of being published.
Our ghostwriting and editing services run the gamut so that we can confidently handle any need you may have with your unique project.
We can do any of the following:
1. Write your book from scratch – We spend a lot of time sitting with you as you share your story. By doing so, we can get a feel for who you are, your message, and what your style is so that we can easily adapt the writing to your voice. The entire process is collaborative, so don't worry about being cut out. After all – it's your book!
2. Expand upon existing content – One client of ours is a nurse who writes her novels without concern for grammar or details. For her, it's the best way to get ideas on paper – even if it's a basic shell. She then relies on us to go through with a fine-tooth comb to not only fix grammar but also flush out ideas, fix plot holes, create flow, eliminate redundancies, fact check, come up with character names and backstories, and more.
3. Edit and proofread – Sometimes, all a client needs is someone they can trust to look over their finished work and fix anything they may have missed. This could be grammar to small style issues. We can do that, too. Here's a quick review from a happy client.
"Steve helped us this summer to edit a manuscript for a book we were writing. We needed the job done fairly quickly, and he was able to work within our deadlines while still being very thorough with his editing and suggestions. We would certainly recommend him and plan to use him again in the future for other projects." – Mary H.
Call Edit This for your ghostwriting and editing needs
Edit This® is a writing and editing services company in Denton, TX. We produce written and error-free copy that explains your passion, promotes your products and services, and helps you stand out. And that includes ghostwriting and editing services.
Our list of services include:
* Website copy
* Book Ghostwriting
* Press Releases
* And so much more
Whether you need us to write content from scratch or put a better spin on what you've written, we are the local writing and editing partner every business owner needs.
Thanks for reading!
*STEVE GAMEL is the President & Owner of Edit This, a writing and editing services company located in Denton, TX. Steve handles anything involving the written word. Give him a call today to help give your business a clear voice.